Five Days of intensive classroom training. Copy of courseware and practice questions.
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
- Fundamental principles of information security
- The ISO 27001 certification process Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO27001
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 27001 certification audit
- Documenting of an ISMS audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Drafting test plans
- Formulation of audit findings, drafting of nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 27001 Surveillance audit and Audit management program
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Those wishing to implement a formal Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001:2013.
- Existing security auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills.
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO 27001:2013 systems certification.
- Security and Quality Professionals
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function
Exam & Certification:
- Exam Duration: 3 hours, Exam Format: Multiple Choice
ISO 27001 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27001 is recommended.
Mentor shall discuss on classroom.