LABA as a leading Nepalese consultancy and training provider for best Security and Ethical Hacking, is going to organize 5 days Boot Camp on Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) v10 dated from 22nd Dec to 26 Dec. Participants will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it!
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Individuals concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
- At least two years of IT security experience
- A strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Security+ Prep Course is highly recommended
This 5 days CEH v10 course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50. In short, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification. The main objectives of this Boot Camp are:
- To perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes
- To find uncover vulnerabilities across different operation platforms
- Insight into cloud computing threats and cloud computing attacks
- To include the latest ransomware, banking and financial malware, IoT botnets, Android malware and more!
- Discover and learn how to reverse engineer malware in order to determine the origin, functionality, and potential impact of a malware